100Plus Blood Glucose Monitor
- Free — no cost for you or your patients
- Earn more revenue — hundreds of thousands of dollars for your practice
- Drive Better outcomes — continuously monitor the seniors in your population
- Start today — we handle patient outreach, enrollment, device setup, and support — you just review the data
Blood Glucose Monitor
Remotely measure patient glucose levels with the 100Plus Blood Glucose Monitor. Get clinical information at-a-glance in our practitioner portal and make better decisions based on comprehensive and continuous patient glucose level data.
The 100Plus Blood Glucose Monitoring System consists of the meter itself, test strips, and control solution. The glucose meter uses a small drop of fresh capillary whole blood placed on the test strip to produce an electrical current which is read by the meter to produce a glucose level reading. The meter displays the result within 5 seconds to your patient and streams that information directly into the practitioner portal so you can review it and analyze it over time to see trends in glucose levels.
Ensure that your diabetic patients are keeping their glucose levels healthy and take action when their levels indicate a need for intervention.
- Diabetes Type 1 1.25 million Americans Diabetes Type 1. 40,000 more will be diagnosed this year. This chronic illness stays with your patients for life, but with proper management, those suffering from Type 1 Diabetes can live full long lives. Working with your patients on medication compliance, diet, and exercise is a crucial part of that equation, but there’s something else you can do to help them stay on the path to a healthy, full life. Remote Patient Monitoring has helped many patients stay on track by keeping their doctors informed. The 100Plus glucose meter automatically streams data to your practice with no user intervention, so you can monitor your patient’s glucose levels and take action when you need to.
- Diabetes Type 2 Type 2 Diabetes is the most common type of diabetes. When Type 2 Diabetes isn’t controlled and treated properly, patients often suffer from diabetes-related complications, like nerve and kidney damage. Remote patient monitoring devices built to measure and transmit your patient’s blood glucose levels can give you the information you need as a practitioner, to intervene when your patients need you most. Prevent diabetes complications and help patients monitor and control their Type 2 Diabetes — get proactive about patient care.
- Blood glucose results within 5 seconds
- Cell network connectivity
- Test strips included at no cost to your patient
- Automatically streams data to the practice with no user intervention
- Color LCD monitor
- Rechargeable battery
- Handheld meter
- Back-lit display
Free to You and Your Patients
100Plus is free for your practice and your patients and makes it easy for you to monitor patients in-between visits and earn extra revenue for Remote Patient Monitoring time with Medicare payment for CPT 99453 and 99457, and co-pay for CPT 99454.
How it works
100Plus is the fastest and easiest remote patient monitoring platform to implement. You can be
Live in Five™ and have your first patients setup in minutes! We do all of the outreach, enrollment, and support — all you have to do is review the data.
- Sign up You can sign up within minutes by providing just a few details.
- Enroll your patient(s) Add your patient's information and select the 100Plus device you'd like your patient to receive.
- Patients receive and use the device We ship the device directly to your patient fully configured. Your patient unpacks the device and can immediately start to use it without any setup.
- Review patient data 100Plus streams the data from your patient's device into your account on the 100Plus Provider Portal. After 30 days, we notify your practice to review the patient's data and send out a report.
- Get paid We direct your biller to bill Medicare for CPT 99453, 99457, and 99454. You keep the Medicare payment for CPT 99453 and 99457. After Medicare payment, we debit your account for CPT 99454, minus co-pay, to cover our hardware, cellular services, hosting, and customer support.