100Plus, the fastest-growing Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors and their patients, is looking for a focused, hardworking, persistent, and driven individual to lead our business development team. The Business Development Manager is a key role in growing 100Plus’ network of resellers and strategic partners. This role reports directly to Sales Leadership.
Who We Are
100Plus is the fastest-growing Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors and their patients, enabling seniors to remain independent and connected to their doctors between visits. Medicare recently started to reimburse for 100Plus devices and services, as well as paying providers to review data streamed from 100Plus devices in an effort to drive better care and longevity for senior patients. 100Plus is at the forefront of a nascent $30 billion market.
We have an experienced team comprised of several former Johns Hopkins, UC Berkeley, Demandforce, Genentech, Amazon, Experian, and Practice Fusion veterans dedicated to providing lifesaving technology and are located in the heart of San Francisco.
Our Ideal Candidate
YOU MUST CURRENTLY SELL EHR/EPM CLOUD BASED TECHNOLOGY TO THE AMBULATORY MARKET TO QUALIFY FOR THIS POSITION
We are seeking a talented Business Development Manager, with healthcare information technology experience, to join our team and expand our active reseller network.
The 100Plus Business Development Manager role is a client-facing role where you will work with all partnerships (Affiliates, Resellers, CCM companies, EHRs, etc.), including established and prospective partners.
Day by day, you will support the business development process, educate prospective partners on our offering, and assist in managing relationships with our current partners. This role will lead the business development team, which is crucial to our business’ success. If you’re looking for an opportunity to play an integral role in our success, this is your place to shine.
Two critical elements are: 1) You are a superstar – You accept nothing less than excellence and will strive to reach that, no matter the time and work that it takes; 2) You have done this before. Our team is highly experienced and our pace is brisk. It is extremely important to understand how a physician thinks and understand healthcare technology partnerships.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Mission-Driven: You are passionate about our mission and values, and driven by serving your community.
- A Force Multiplier: We need force-multipliers – people who are 5x'ers and can do more with less.
- A Cultural Fit: We seek people who highly align with us and our value system. This ensures that we are together for the duration and will have the largest impact possible on our community.
- A Remarkable Individual: We strive to hire remarkable people who have contagious personalities that inject joy and build up the team around them. We feel that it’s your right as a team member to work in a safe and inclusive environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year institution
- 4+ years of sales experience
- 2+ years account management
- 2+ years business development / partnership relations experience
- Experience working in a healthcare environment is required
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Experience selling complex solutions, managing pre-implementation requirements and providing account management support post-implementation
- Ability to create, edit and review technical contracts and documentation
- Dynamic presenter with the ability to translate technical thoughts into everyday language
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Experience with Salesforce (Salesforce Lightning preferred)
Outline of the Role
The main roles and responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Develop and maintain relationships with affiliates/resellers/partners such as, but not limited to, chronic care management companies, technology consultants, and electronic medical records companies.
- Conduct weekly meetings with current affiliates to ensure they have all that is needed to expand business within their networks.
- Accurately report to the Sales Leadership, on a weekly basis, regarding pipeline and partnerships.
- Possess a complete understanding of our business objectives and strategic direction to support and encourage business growth.
- Maintain a positive, infectious attitude that encourages joy and excitement both internally and externally.
Benefits at 100Plus
Beyond offering meaningful and rewarding work, 100Plus offers:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-provided 401K
- Health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote Position
More About 100Plus
100Plus is the fastest-growing Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors and their patients. A venture-funded health-tech startup, we empower people to be fearless, explore, and live longer lives. Practitioners can now understand how their patients are doing between visits with 100Plus’ Remote Patient Monitoring. The 100Plus Blood Pressure Cuff, Digital Weight Scale, and Blood Glucose Monitor are all free to Medicare patients and designed specifically for seniors. When a patient receives a 100Plus medical device, it’s fully configured and ready to use out of the box — no smartphone, app, Bluetooth, or WiFi required. Doctors can provide a dramatically higher level of care to their patients by unlocking the value of remote patient monitoring.