100Plus, the fastest-growing Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) platform for doctors and their patients, is looking for an outstanding Support Specialist to join our Customer Success team in order to drive better care and longevity for senior patients.
We are seeking an individual with a background in customer service in a clinical setting that has experience working directly with medical personnel, as well as patients. As a Support Specialist, your customers are medical personnel who leverage the 100Plus platform in their practices, and patients who utilize our RPM devices. You will provide exceptional customer service via telephone, email, and live chat to efficiently resolve any issues and ensure full satisfaction with 100Plus.
Who we are
100Plus is the fastest-growing Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors and their patients, enabling seniors to remain independent and connected to their doctors between visits. Medicare reimburses for 100Plus devices and services, as well as pays providers to review data streamed from 100Plus devices in an effort to drive better care and longevity for senior patients. 100Plus is at the forefront of a nascent $30 billion market.
We have an experienced team comprised of several former Johns Hopkins, UC Berkeley, Demandforce, Genentech, Amazon, Experian, and Practice Fusion veterans dedicated to providing lifesaving technology and are located in the heart of San Francisco – a few blocks from Oracle Park and the Embarcadero. We’re a short walk to BART, Caltrain, and Muni stations and close to dozens of restaurants, bars, and coffee shops.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The Support Specialist provides exceptional customer service to any medical personnel or patient contacting 100Plus with questions regarding their devices or the platform. This role requires remarkable communication skills and phone demeanor, quick-thinking, and empathy. You must be positive, highly motivated, eager to learn, and open to adapting to changing priorities and customer needs.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Mission-Driven: You are passionate about our mission and values, and driven by serving your community.
- A Force Multiplier: We need force multipliers – people who are 5x’ers and can do more with less.
- A Cultural Fit: We seek people who highly align with us and our value system. This ensures that we are together for the duration and will have the largest impact possible on our community.
- A Remarkable Individual: We strive to hire remarkable people who have contagious personalities that inject joy and build up the team around them. We feel that it’s your right as a team member to work in a safe and inclusive environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Develop deep knowledge of the 100Plus platform and RPM devices in order to provide exceptional customer service to medical personnel and patients via telephone, email, and live chat.
- Partner with our customers to effectively and expediently resolve questions and ensure the customer’s full satisfaction with their experience with 100Plus.
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers move forward and maximize their use of the platform.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify opportunities and continuously improve the customer experience with 100Plus including participation in ad-hoc projects.
- Thoroughly document all interactions with customers in Salesforce.
- Ensure smooth customer handoffs and escalations with internal teams as needed.
- Show composure, resilience, and flexibility as customer needs evolve and case volume changes.
- Own your role – understand the KPIs that contribute to your monthly and quarterly performance goals and ensure you leverage them to exceed expectations.
Reports to: Operations Manager
BENEFITS AT 100PLUS
Beyond offering meaningful and rewarding work, 100Plus offers:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-provided 401K
- Over market equity
- Health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Flexible PTO
100Plus is the fastest-growing remote patient monitoring platform empowering doctors to manage their chronic patients remotely and proactively engage them to avoid expensive, episodic care and drive a higher quality of life. When a Medicare patient receives a 100Plus medical device, it’s at no cost to them, fully configured, and ready to use out of the box — no smartphone, app, Bluetooth, or WiFi required. Reduce episodic care and improve patient care by continuously monitoring high-risk seniors in your population.
What We Look For In a Candidate:
You are Mission-Driven – We work with individuals who are passionate about our mission and our values. This ensures that our team is aligned to be in the greatest service to the community around us.
You are a Force Multiplier – We recognize we are in a highly competitive market, and our competitors have infinitely more capital and resources. To win, we need force multipliers – people who are 5x’ers and can do more with less. Whenever interviewing a candidate, we ask, “Is this person a star?” If the answer is “no,” we move on.
You are a Cultural Fit – We seek people who highly aligned with us and our value system. This ensures that we are together for the duration and will have the largest impact possible on our community.
You are a Remarkable Individual – We strive to hire remarkable people who have contagious personalities that inject joy and build up the team around them. We feel that it’s your right as a team member to work in a safe and inclusive environment.
It’s critical as a candidate you embrace our mission and are aligned with our core values. You can read more about our core values here.