100Plus, the fastest-growing Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors and their patients, is looking for an experienced and mission-driven Director of Medical Billing and Revenue Cycle Management to join us in driving better care and longevity for senior patients. The Director, Medical Billing and Revenue Cycle Management is a key role in growing 100Plus’ business.
Who we are
100Plus is the fastest-growing Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors and their patients, enabling seniors to remain independent and connected to their doctors between visits. Medicare recently started to reimburse for 100Plus devices and services, as well as paying providers to review data streamed from 100Plus devices in an effort to drive better care and longevity for senior patients. 100Plus is at the forefront of a nascent $30 billion market.
We have an experienced team comprised of several former Johns Hopkins, UC Berkeley, Demandforce, Genentech, Amazon, Experian, Silicon Valley Bank, and Practice Fusion veterans dedicated to providing lifesaving technology.
Who we're looking for
The Director, Medical Billing and Revenue Cycle Management will lead company strategy and implementation for remote patient monitoring medical billing, invoicing and collections. We’re looking for a leader with exceptional analytical skills, attention to detail, judgment and the ability to deliver results under tight timelines.
We’re looking for someone who is
- Mission-Driven: You are passionate about our mission and values, and driven by serving your community.
- A Force Multiplier: We need force multipliers – people who are 5x'ers and can do more with less.
- A Cultural Fit: We seek people who highly align with us and our value system. This ensures that we are together for the duration and will have the largest impact possible on our community.
- A Remarkable Individual: We strive to hire remarkable people who have contagious personalities that inject joy and build up the team around them. We feel that it’s your right as a team member to work in a safe and inclusive environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science, Engineering, or Technology
- 5+ years of relevant work healthcare experience focused in medical billing and revenue cycle management.
- 1+ years experience with chronic care management and/or remote patient monitoring billing preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise on healthcare practice revenue cycles, including patient insurance verification, submission of claims (including obtaining data to ensure clean claim submissions), insurance reimbursement and error handling, and patient co-pay and deductible collections.
- Demonstrated experience on invoicing and collection processes with small practice and enterprise healthcare practice customers.
- Knowledge of professional fee billing, reimbursement and third party regulation, and medical terminology is required.
- Be flexible and adaptable with a drive to go above and beyond
- Enjoys problem solving in a dynamic, fast paced, team-based and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to understand and communicate confidently on billing and revenue cycle guidance and policies, particularly with external partners, practices, providers and patients.
What you'll be doing
The main roles and responsibilities of the role will consist of the following:
- Heads the billing and revenue cycle management functions.
- Provide strategic leadership and implementation for remote patient monitoring insurance verification and medical billing.
- Provide strategic leadership and implementation for all revenue cycle processes, including 100Plus invoicing and collection processes.
- Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand and improve how medical billing requirements, invoices and collections are implemented cross functionally, in the product, and externally communicated to partners, practices, providers and patients.
- Provide expertise on medical billing questions and escalations from cross functional teams and customers.
- Guide cross functional teams and leadership through making and evaluating trade-offs on new billing and revenue strategies and processes.
- Complete research and analysis on healthcare industry and regulatory requirements for remote patient monitoring.
- Defines billing and revenue management KPIs. Can clearly articulate how they relate to other cross functional team KPIs and the company’s overall success.
Reports to: SVP, Product and Operations
Benefits at 100Plus
Beyond offering meaningful and rewarding work, 100Plus offers:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-provided 401K
- Over market equity
- Health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Flexible PTO
About 100 Plus
100Plus is the fastest-growing Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors and their patients. A venture-funded health-tech startup, we empower people to be fearless, explore, and live longer lives. Practitioners can now understand how their patients are doing between visits with 100Plus’ Remote Patient Monitoring. The 100Plus Blood Pressure Cuff, Digital Weight Scale, and Blood Glucose Monitor are all free to Medicare patients and designed specifically for seniors. When a patient receives a 100Plus medical device, it’s fully configured and ready to use out of the box — no smartphone, app, Bluetooth, or WiFi required. Doctors can provide a dramatically higher level of care to their patients by unlocking the value of remote patient monitoring.