Who we are
100Plus is the fastest-growing AI-Assisted Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors to enable seniors to remain independent and connected via devices to their doctors between visits. 100Plus provides seniors with devices (blood pressure, blood glucose, weight scales), and data is streamed from those devices real-time with a goal to drive better care and potentially save the lives of senior patients. 100Plus is at the forefront of this nascent $30 billion market.
We have an experienced team, composed of several former Practice Fusion, Amazon, DemandForce, BlueShield, and Facebook veterans dedicated to providing lifesaving technology.
Candidates who work best with our team represent the following attributes:
- Mission-Driven– We work with individuals who are passionate about our mission in serving seniors with chronic conditions. . This ensures that our team is aligned to be in the greatest service to the community around us.
- Force Multipliers – We recognize we are in a highly competitive market, and our competitors have infinitely more capital and resources. To win, we need force multipliers – people who are 5x'ers and can do more with less.
- Cultural Fits – We seek people who are highly aligned with us and our value system. This ensures that we are together for the duration and will have the largest impact possible on our global community.
- Remarkable Individuals – We strive to hire remarkable people who have contagious personalities that inject joy and build up the team around them.
Who we're looking for
The Manager, Account Management’s primary responsibility is to lead a team of Account Managers responsible for the growth, development, and support of provider communities in the 100Plus remote patient monitoring platform. The ideal candidate thrives in an ambiguous environment where they must develop, implement, and iterate on business strategies to deliver growth and a positive experience for providers. This person has relentlessly high standards and operates as a business owner who understands key levers to achieve results through their team. They have a passion for people management and are at their best when they’re building, developing and guiding high-performing teams. In this role, you will be responsible for all business and operational objectives, strategy, and KPIs of your Account Management team. You’ll collaborate extensively with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Finance teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and develop our Account Management team in a collaborative, fast-paced, and evolving environment.
- Drive value through a positive provider community onboarding experience and growth with high retention and low levels of churn.
- Proactively manage recruiting and hiring efforts to scale the Account Manager organization. Coach, mentor, and develop your team.
- Contribute to goal setting for your team to align with organizational goals. Implement and track metrics to record the success and quality of your team’s accounts.
- Contribute to business strategy development and identify the correct input metrics that drive growth and improve the end customer experience, in collaboration with cross functional teams. Leverage data to manage performance and priorities for the Account Management teams and channel critical customer feedback to the Product team.
- Ensure escalated customer issues are responded to with speed and urgency, coordinating resources across the company where needed
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with providers in your team’s portfolio along with internal stakeholders.
- Monitor provider satisfaction results to investigate both positive and negative trends. Establish improvement plans and manage expectations with Account Managers, as appropriate.
- Identify, optimize, and scale improvements that can benefit a large set of customers, e.g. driving efficiencies through tools and processes. Develop mechanisms to create accountability.
- Partner cross functionally with Marketing, Sales, Implementation, Support and Product teams to align programs and initiatives to drive growth.
- 6+ years of professional experience within Account Management, Sales, Customer Success, and/or Business Development. Preference for candidates with digital health or EHR experience serving providers and patients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proficiency with CRM systems such as Salesforce and reporting tools, including Looker.
- Demonstrated success in exceeding business, territory and/or account goals.
- Proven track record of building and cultivating relationships with internal and external stakeholders driving resolutions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience using data to inform, report and forecast for the purpose of making business decisions.
- Track record of developing long term business and/or account strategy with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects and priorities across different teams and organizations, in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Demonstrated ability to overcome and work around problems that are inevitable in an ambiguous environment and rapidly growing business.
Benefits at 100Plus
Beyond offering meaningful and rewarding work, 100Plus offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Employer-provided 401K
- Over market equity
- Health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO
- We prefer San Francisco-based team members, but are open to relocation or remote work for the right candidate.