100Plus, the fastest-growing Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors and their patients, is looking for an exceptional Patient Implementation Manager to join our team in driving better care and longevity for senior patients. We are seeking an experienced Medical Assistant to bring their clinical background to this dynamic, patient-facing role. As a Patient Implementation Manager, you will guide patients through the onboarding process of the 100Plus platform. Each day you will make a high volume of calls, to patients whose Doctor has enrolled them in the program, in order to educate them on the benefits of our program and ensure their experience is seamless.
Who we are
100Plus is the fastest-growing Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors and their patients, enabling seniors to remain independent and connected to their doctors between visits. Medicare reimburses for 100Plus devices and services, as well as pays providers to review data streamed from 100Plus devices in an effort to drive better care and longevity for senior patients. 100Plus is at the forefront of a nascent $30 billion market.
We have an experienced team comprised of several former Johns Hopkins, UC Berkeley, Demandforce, Genentech, Amazon, Experian, Silicon, and Practice Fusion veterans dedicated to providing lifesaving technology.
Who we're looking for
The Patient Implementation Manager is responsible for the success of our White Glove Onboarding program. You will be the first point of contact that patients have with our company. The ideal candidate is a Medical Assistant who demonstrates a strong enthusiasm for patient care. This role requires a highly empathic individual who is a strong communicator and has an exceptional phone demeanor. You must be positive, highly motivated, and open to adapting to new procedures and processes as needed.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Mission-Driven: You are passionate about our mission and values, and driven by serving your community.
- A Force Multiplier: We need force multipliers – people who are 5x’ers and can do more with less.
- A Cultural Fit: We seek people who highly align with us and our value system. This ensures that we are together for the duration and will have the largest impact possible on our community.
- A Remarkable Individual: We strive to hire remarkable people who have contagious personalities that inject joy and build up the team around them. We feel that it’s your right as a team member to work in a safe and inclusive environment.
What you'll be doing
- Conduct a high volume of patient outreach calls, educating and facilitating patient enrollment in the 100Plus program.
- Perform immediate administrative follow up to patient calls including emailing patient agreements, requesting agreements to be sent via mail, and updating patient statuses.
- Own your role – understand the KPIs that contribute to your monthly and quarterly performance goals and ensure you leverage them to exceed expectations.
- Proficiency with CRM systems such as Salesforce and reporting tools, including Looker is desirable.
- Critically think to continuously improve our onboarding processes and procedures, identify and prioritize systems/workflow enhancements that will make onboarding easier, more efficient, and faster for patients.
- Ensure smooth handoffs and a cohesive customer experience with Customer Success
- Assist Patient Team with daily administrative tasks including facilitating shipment provisioning of devices, and additional responsibilities as needed.
Reports to: Operations Manager – Patient Team
Benefits at 100Plus
Beyond offering meaningful and rewarding work, 100Plus offers:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-provided 401K
- Over market equity
- Health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO
100Plus is the fastest-growing remote patient monitoring platform empowering doctors to manage their chronic patients remotely and proactively engage them to avoid expensive, episodic care and drive a higher quality of life. When a Medicare patient receives a 100Plus medical device, it’s at no cost to them, fully configured, and ready to use out of the box — no smartphone, app, Bluetooth, or WiFi required. Reduce episodic care and improve patient care by continuously monitoring high-risk seniors in your population.
What We Look For In a Candidate:
You are Mission-Driven – We work with individuals who are passionate about our mission and our values. This ensures that our team is aligned to be in the greatest service to the community around us.
You are a Force Multiplier – We recognize we are in a highly competitive market, and our competitors have infinitely more capital and resources. To win, we need force multipliers – people who are 5x’ers and can do more with less. Whenever interviewing a candidate, we ask, “Is this person a star?” If the answer is “no,” we move on.
You are a Cultural Fit – We seek people who highly aligned with us and our value system. This ensures that we are together for the duration and will have the largest impact possible on our community.
You are a Remarkable Individual – We strive to hire remarkable people who have contagious personalities that inject joy and build up the team around them. We feel that it’s your right as a team member to work in a safe and inclusive environment.
It’s critical as a candidate you embrace our mission and are aligned with our core values. You can read more about our core values here.