100Plus, the fastest-growing Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors and their patients, is looking for an experienced and mission-driven Product Manager to join us in driving better care and longevity for senior patients. The Product Manager role is a key role in growing 100Plus’ business.
Who we are
100Plus is the fastest-growing Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors and their patients, enabling seniors to remain independent and connected to their doctors between visits. Medicare recently started to reimburse for 100Plus devices and services, as well as paying providers to review data streamed from 100Plus devices in an effort to drive better care and longevity for senior patients. 100Plus is at the forefront of a nascent $30 billion market.
We have an experienced team comprised of several former Johns Hopkins, UC Berkeley, Demandforce, Genentech, Amazon, Experian, Silicon Valley Bank, and Practice Fusion veterans dedicated to providing lifesaving technology.
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate is someone who demonstrates a high degree of product ownership with exceptional analytical skills, judgment, and the ability to deliver results under ambiguous circumstances and tight timelines. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Mission-Driven: You are passionate about our mission and values, and driven by serving your community.
- A Force Multiplier: We need force multipliers – people who are 5x’ers and can do more with less.
- A Cultural Fit: We seek people who highly align with us and our value system. This ensures that we are together for the duration and will have the largest impact possible on our community.
- A Remarkable Individual: We strive to hire remarkable people who have contagious personalities that inject joy and build up the team around them. We feel that it’s your right as a team member to work in a safe and inclusive environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science, Engineering, or Technology
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in Product Management
- Experience developing internet or mobile products and technologies
- Understanding and working knowledge of the software development life cycle, Agile development, and planning tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple complex projects – work prioritization, planning, and task delegation
- Proven ability to influence others, facilitate agreement among stakeholders with different interests
- Ability to understand and communicate confidently on technical topics
- Experience in healthcare/health technology is a plus
What you'll be doing
The main responsibilities of the role will consist of the following:
- Lead full life-cycle product management (from requirements gathering, through concept development, deployment, evaluation, and acceptance testing).
- Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand and improve product capabilities.
- Write clear and concise user stories, prioritize development items, and coordinate schedules and milestones with internal and external stakeholders.
- Guide cross-functional teams and leadership through making difficult trade-offs.
- Complete market research and analysis on the healthcare industry and regulatory requirements. Evaluate and communicate the impact on product and business requirements.
- Complete user-focused research and analysis to develop product requirements and improvements and assess trade-offs.
Benefits at 100Plus
Beyond offering meaningful and rewarding work, 100Plus offers:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-provided 401K
- Over market equity
- Health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO
100Plus is the fastest-growing Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors and their patients. A venture-funded health-tech startup, we empower people to be fearless, explore, and live longer lives. Practitioners can now understand how their patients are doing between visits with 100Plus’ Remote Patient Monitoring. The 100Plus Blood Pressure Cuff, Digital Weight Scale, and Blood Glucose Monitor are all free to Medicare patients and designed specifically for seniors. When a patient receives a 100Plus medical device, it’s fully configured and ready to use out of the box — no smartphone, app, Bluetooth, or WiFi required. Doctors can provide a dramatically higher level of care to their patients by unlocking the value of remote patient monitoring.