100Plus, the fastest-growing Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors and their patients, is looking for an exceptional Implementation Manager to join our Provider team in order to drive better care and longevity for senior patients. We are seeking an individual with a strong background in technical customer service and training that has experience working directly with providers and care teams for this practice-facing role. As an Implementation Manager on the Provider team, you will onboard and train practices on how to implement the 100Plus platform for both their practices and patients in order to set them up for near and long term success with our program. Each day you will communicate with practices ready to implement the 100Plus platform, coordinate and execute on the extraction of patient lists from the practice’s existing EHR/billing solution, schedule, and conduct training as well as any additional follow-up to ensure a successful experience.
Who we are
100Plus is the fastest-growing Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors and their patients, enabling seniors to remain independent and connected to their doctors between visits. Medicare reimburses for 100Plus devices and services, as well as pays providers to review data streamed from 100Plus devices in an effort to drive better care and longevity for senior patients. 100Plus is at the forefront of a nascent $30 billion market.
We have an experienced team comprised of several former Johns Hopkins, UC Berkeley, Demandforce, Genentech, Amazon, Experian, and Practice Fusion veterans dedicated to providing lifesaving technology.
Who we're looking for
The Implementation Manager provides training to doctors, physicians assistants, and nurses so the entire care team can chart successfully with 100Plus. You will be responsible for ensuring the practice is properly set up to maximize their utilization of the 100Plus platform for remote patient monitoring. This will begin with working with the practice to extract patient data in our required format for upload into the 100Plus portal. You will also assist with provisioning demonstration devices to the practice, training the practice on the devices and 100Plus portal, plus ensuring their complete understanding of the platform. This role requires a results-driven individual who is a strong communicator, a tech-savvy skillset, experience working with and supporting medical practices and an exceptional phone demeanor. You must be positive, highly motivated, and open to adapting to new procedures and processes as needed.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Mission-Driven: You are passionate about our mission and values, and driven by serving your community.
- A Force Multiplier: We need force multipliers – people who are 5x’ers and can do more with less.
- A Cultural Fit: We seek people who highly align with us and our value system. This ensures that we are together for the duration and will have the largest impact possible on our community.
- A Remarkable Individual: We strive to hire remarkable people who have contagious personalities that inject joy and build up the team around them. We feel that it’s your right as a team member to work in a safe and inclusive environment.
What you'll be doing
- Provide first-class training and implementation services for practices getting started on the 100Plus platform including initial portal setup, provisioning demonstration devices, web-conferencing training sessions and ongoing follow-up to drive maximum practice success with RPM.
- Assist practices with exporting patient lists and ensuring data is properly formatted for upload into the 100Plus portal. Experience with EMR report generation and exporting is a plus.
- Work closely with our Account Executive and Account Management team to ensure seamless transitions whether a provider is just coming on board, or transitioning to a more established 100Plus partner.
- Ensure smooth handoffs and cohesive customer experience with Implementation and Support on the Patient team.
- Use CRM systems such as Salesforce and reporting tools, including Looker, with proficiency and attention to detail
- Critically think to continuously improve our onboarding processes and procedures, identify and prioritize systems/workflow enhancements that will make onboarding easier, more efficient, and faster for practices.
- Own your role – understand the KPIs that contribute to your monthly and quarterly performance goals and ensure you leverage them to exceed expectations.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Benefits at 100Plus
Beyond offering meaningful and rewarding work, 100Plus offers:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-provided 401K
- Over market equity
- Health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO
100Plus is the fastest-growing remote patient monitoring platform empowering doctors to manage their chronic patients remotely and proactively engage them to avoid expensive, episodic care and drive a higher quality of life. When a Medicare patient receives a 100Plus medical device, it’s at no cost to them, fully configured, and ready to use out of the box — no smartphone, app, Bluetooth, or WiFi required. Reduce episodic care and improve patient care by continuously monitoring high-risk seniors in your population.