Who we are
100Plus is the fastest-growing AI-Assisted Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors to enable seniors to remain independent and connected via devices to their doctors between visits. 100Plus provides seniors with devices (blood pressure, blood glucose, weight scales), and data is streamed from those devices real-time with a goal to drive better care and potentially save the lives of senior patients. 100Plus is at the forefront of this nascent $30 billion market.
We have an experienced team, composed of several former Practice Fusion, Amazon, DemandForce, BlueShield, and Facebook veterans dedicated to providing lifesaving technology.
Candidates who work best with our team represent the following attributes:
- Mission-Driven– We work with individuals who are passionate about our mission in serving seniors with chronic conditions. . This ensures that our team is aligned to be in the greatest service to the community around us.
- Force Multipliers – We recognize we are in a highly competitive market, and our competitors have infinitely more capital and resources. To win, we need force multipliers – people who are 5x'ers and can do more with less.
- Cultural Fits – We seek people who are highly aligned with us and our value system. This ensures that we are together for the duration and will have the largest impact possible on our global community.
- Remarkable Individuals – We strive to hire remarkable people who have contagious personalities that inject joy and build up the team around them.
Who we're looking for
The Salesforce Developer’s primary responsibility is to identify, design and implement business requirements that improve sales, marketing, operations, and customer service capabilities to include Salesforce and other integrated systems. You’ll partner cross functionally with marketing, sales, operations, and product stakeholders to understand workflows and pain points to scale the organization and improve the customer experience. The Salesforce Developer will serve as a technical expert on Salesforce.com, Service Cloud, Pardot, Outreach and other internal product/ multiple system integrations to facilitate business processes.
- Build, test and deploy technical solutions within Salesforce and related business systems.
- Develop a deep understanding of product and internal team data sources and flows to know which data can solve particular business problems.
- Contribute to business strategy development and prioritization of internal products that drive growth through automation, improved business workflows and system optimization. Leverage data to manage performance and priorities for internal products and systems.
- Build and cultivate strong relationships cross functionally with marketing, sales, operations and product to understand workflows and identify pain points. Work with internal product integrations and workflows to maximize business performance and increase efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years experience in Salesforce development and support, including technical implementation, creating customized workflows with actions, reports and dashboard creation, daily management, long-term support and maintenance
- Work closely with stakeholders on various teams to improve and create workflows in Salesforce
- Make technical recommendations based on requirements from team
- Maintain and improve integrations between Salesforce and other software including Outreach, Gong, LeanData, Zoom
- Create and improve custom objects, Create process maps and flows
- Work with dataloader to identify and resolve data mapping errors
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills, particularly excel and analytical tools, including Looker. SQL experience preferred.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to inform and influence stakeholders and present data to both technical and non technical team members
- Skilled at working through ambiguity
- Growth mindset
- Impeccable attention to detail and follow through on project and commitments
Benefits at 100Plus
Beyond offering meaningful and rewarding work, 100Plus offers:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-provided 401K
- Over market equity
- Health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Flexible PTO
100Plus is the fastest-growing remote patient monitoring platform empowering doctors to manage their chronic patients remotely and proactively engage them to avoid expensive, episodic care and drive a higher quality of life. When a Medicare patient receives a 100Plus medical device, it’s at no cost to them, fully configured, and ready to use out of the box — no smartphone, app, Bluetooth, or WiFi required. Reduce episodic care and improve patient care by continuously monitoring high-risk seniors in your population.
What We Look For In a Candidate:
You are Mission-Driven – We work with individuals who are passionate about our mission and our values. This ensures that our team is aligned to be in the greatest service to the community around us.
You are a Force Multiplier – We recognize we are in a highly competitive market, and our competitors have infinitely more capital and resources. To win, we need force multipliers – people who are 5x’ers and can do more with less. Whenever interviewing a candidate, we ask, “Is this person a star?” If the answer is “no,” we move on.
You are a Cultural Fit – We seek people who are highly aligned with us and our value system. This ensures that we are together for the duration and will have the largest impact possible on our community.
You are a Remarkable Individual – We strive to hire remarkable people who have contagious personalities that inject joy and build up the team around them. We feel that it’s your right as a team member to work in a safe and inclusive environment.
It’s critical as a candidate you embrace our mission and are aligned with our core values. You can read more about our core values here.