100Plus, the fastest-growing Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors and their patients, is looking for an exceptional Senior Full Stack Software Engineer that can hit the ground running with an existing exceptional team and technology stack. The ideal candidate for this role is a strong generalist that likes solving problems, working with new technologies, and being a cross-functional partner to product management, operations, sales, and marketing.
Two elements that are critical before you read the rest of the job description are: 1) You are a superstar – You accept nothing less than excellence, you never settle for mediocre work from yourself or your team. And 2) You have done this before – Our team is highly experienced, and our pace is brisk. We are not in a position to fail or run experiments, and we need individuals who are a master of their craft and who want to win. If these two items have you nodding your head yes, we challenge you to read on!
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Be a technical leader within the engineering team
• Architect scalable backend services that power our medical devices, mobile apps, and 3rd party integrations
• Design loosely coupled microservice architectures
• Develop stateless front-end web user interfaces
• Implement system health and performance monitoring
• Implement industry standards for security and encryption
• Own CI and DevOps for the code you ship: if it can be automated, it will be automated
Qualifications of the role include:
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 8+ years professional experience shipping software
• Expert in one or more of the following: Python, JS/Node.js, Java
• AWS, Google Cloud, or similar cloud computing service administration
• Experience running RDBMS and NoSQL databases in production
• Experience in high volume data processing
Reports to: CTO
About the Company
100Plus is the fastest-growing Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors and their patients, enabling seniors to remain independent and connected to their doctors between visits. Medicare recently started to reimburse for 100Plus devices and services, as well as paying providers to review data streamed from 100Plus devices in an effort to drive better care and longevity for senior patients. 100Plus is at the forefront of a nascent $30 billion market.
We have an experienced team comprised of several former Johns Hopkins, UC Berkeley, Demandforce, Genentech, Amazon, Experian, Silicon Valley Bank, and Practice Fusion veterans dedicated to providing lifesaving technology.
Beyond offering meaningful and rewarding work, 100Plus offers:
• Competitive Pay
• Over Market Equity
• Health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
What We Look For In a Candidate
You are Mission-Driven – We work with individuals who are passionate about our mission and our values. This ensures that our team is aligned to be in the greatest service to the community around us.
You are a Force Multiplier – We recognize we are in a highly competitive market, and our competitors have infinitely more capital and resources. To win, we need force multipliers – people who are 5x’ers and can do more with less. Whenever interviewing a candidate, we ask, “Is this person a star?” If the answer is “no,” we move on.
You are a Cultural Fit – We seek people who highly aligned with us and our value system. This ensures that we are together for the duration and will have the largest impact possible on our community.
You are a Remarkable Individual – We strive to hire remarkable people who have contagious personalities that inject joy and build up the team around them. We feel that it’s your right as a team member to work in a safe and inclusive environment and therefore we have a no a-hole policy, and never tolerate ignorance or dysfunctional behavior.
It’s critical as a candidate you embrace our mission and are aligned with our core values. You can read more about our core values here.