100Plus, the fastest-growing Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors and their patients, is looking for an EHR Integration specialist with 5+ years of experience managing, architecting, and implementing EHR integrations. The ideal candidate will guide our integration strategy across the landscape of market-leading EHRs balancing with the needs of our health care providers. The role is key in growing 100Plus' business.
Who we are
100Plus is the fastest-growing Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors and their patients, enabling seniors to remain independent and connected to their doctors between visits. Medicare recently started to reimburse for 100Plus devices and services, as well as paying providers to review data streamed from 100Plus devices in an effort to drive better care and longevity for senior patients. 100Plus is at the forefront of a nascent $30 billion market.
We have an experienced team comprised of several former Johns Hopkins, UC Berkeley, Demandforce, Genentech, Amazon, Experian, and Practice Fusion veterans dedicated to providing lifesaving technology and are located in the heart of San Francisco.
Who we're looking for
You’ve done this before, understand the key players in the field, and can use your wealth of experience to guide the business down the most efficient path towards multi EHR interoperability.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Mission-Driven: You are passionate about our mission and values, and driven by serving your community.
- A Force Multiplier: We need force-multipliers – people who are 5x'ers and can do more with less.
- A Cultural Fit: We seek people who highly align with us and our value system. This ensures that we are together for the duration and will have the largest impact possible on our community.
- A Remarkable Individual: We strive to hire remarkable people who have contagious personalities that inject joy and build up the team around them. We feel that it’s your right as a team member to work in a safe and inclusive environment.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 8+ years professional experience shipping software
- Experience with EMRs, EHRs and healthcare software
- Experience with integrators, including Redox, Ellkay, and HealthGorilla.
- Experience direct integrations to systems, including AthenaHealth, Allscripts, EclinicalWorks, and Epic.
- Experience with HL7, ICD10 and other health specifications
- Design requirements and develop plan to integrate 100Plus’ RPM solution with multiple EHR systems
- Implementation of EHR integration plan
- Be a technical leader within the engineering team
- Expert in one or more of the following: Python, JS/Node.js, Java
- AWS, Google Cloud, or similar cloud computing service administration
- Experience running RDBMS and NoSQL databases in production
- Experience in high volume data processing
Benefits at 100Plus
Beyond offering meaningful and rewarding work, 100Plus offers:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-provided 401K
- Over market equity
- Health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO
100Plus is the fastest-growing Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors and their patients. A venture-funded health-tech startup, we empower people to be fearless, explore, and live longer lives. Practitioners can now understand how their patients are doing between visits with 100Plus’ Remote Patient Monitoring. The 100Plus Blood Pressure Cuff, Digital Weight Scale, and Blood Glucose Monitor are all free to Medicare patients and designed specifically for seniors. When a patient receives a 100Plus medical device, it’s fully configured and ready to use out of the box — no smartphone, app, Bluetooth, or WiFi required. Doctors can provide a dramatically higher level of care to their patients by unlocking the value of remote patient monitoring.