WHO WE ARE
100Plus is the fastest-growing AI-Assisted Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors to enable seniors to remain independent and connected via devices to their doctors between visits. 100Plus provides seniors with devices (blood pressure, blood glucose, weight scales), and data is streamed from those devices real-time with a goal to drive better care and potentially save the lives of senior patients. 100Plus is at the forefront of this nascent $30 billion market.
We have an experienced team, composed of several former Practice Fusion, Amazon, DemandForce, BlueShield, and facebook veterans dedicated to providing lifesaving technology.
Candidates who work best with our team represent the following attributes:
- Mission-Driven– We work with individuals who are passionate about our mission in serving seniors with chronic conditions. . This ensures that our team is aligned to be in the greatest service to the community around us.
- Force Multipliers – We recognize we are in a highly competitive market, and our competitors have infinitely more capital and resources. To win, we need force multipliers – people who are 5x'ers and can do more with less.
- Cultural Fits – We seek people who are highly aligned with us and our value system. This ensures that we are together for the duration and will have the largest impact possible on our global community.
- Remarkable Individuals – We strive to hire remarkable people who have contagious personalities that inject joy and build up the team around them.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The Vice President of Customer Success and Implementation’s primary responsibility is to drive and manage the Customer Success and Practice Implementation organization to implement, engage, retain and support our provider and patient communities on the 100Plus platform. You will spearhead the scaling of our customer facing teams, including Patient Implementation, Provider Implementation and Customer Support, and contribute directly to the already growing business. You will own the strategy, administration, KPIs, and reporting, and collaborate extensively with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Finance teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and develop our Customer Success and Implementation organization, spanning our Patient and Provider Implementations teams and Customer Support team, in a collaborative, fast-paced, and evolving environment
- Drive value through customer retention, low levels of churn, and take a proactive approach to scaling the Customer Success and Implementation organization
- Set the strategic plan for the Customer Success and Implementation organization and guide process improvements, reporting, and KPIs; monitor and report upon progress and performance
- Leverage data to manage performance and priorities for the Customer Success and Practice Implementation teams and channel critical customer feedback to the Product team
- Ensure escalated customer issues are responded to with speed and urgency, coordinating resources across the company where needed
- 7+ years of experience of Customer Success leadership digital health and EHR setting (preference for experience serving providers and patients)
- Experience developing key business metrics and track record of consistently delivering against targets in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building and leading multiple customer-facing teams with a focus on implementation, engagement and retention
- Exceptional team player capable of driving customer focused initiatives cross-functionally
BENEFITS AT 100PLUS
Beyond offering meaningful and rewarding work, 100Plus offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Employer-provided 401K
- Over market equity
- Health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO
- We prefer San Francisco-based team members, but are open to relocation or remote work for the right candidate.