100Plus Digital Weight Scale
- Free — no cost for you or your patients
- Earn more revenue — hundreds of thousands of dollars for your practice
- Drive Better outcomes — continuously monitor the seniors in your population
- Start today — we handle patient outreach, enrollment, device setup, and support — you just review the data
Digital Weight Scale
Keep track of your patients’ weight remotely with the 100Plus Digital Weight Scale. The smart scale enables practitioners like you to remotely monitor crucial changes in patient mass providing insights that are critical for patients with congestive heart failure or weight-related health issues like obesity. Stay connected to your patients’ wellbeing with clear, continuous, and accurate data.
When a patient receives a 100Plus Digital Weight Scale, it’s fully configured and ready to use out of the box — no smartphone, app, Bluetooth, or WiFi required. The device automatically streams data to the practice with no user intervention. Provide a dramatically higher level of care to your patients by unlocking the value of remote patient monitoring.
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) When a patient has congestive heart failure, 2-3 pounds can indicate an important change in water retention. Gaining a few pounds is the first sign that heart failure is getting worse, so having that information, continuously, about your patients can save lives. Unchecked, this type of rapid weight gain in a patient with congestive heart failure signals that your patient’s body is retaining fluids and you may need to take action — make a phone call, prescribe a diuretic, increase a prescription, or bring him/her in for a visit.
- Obesity 41% of U.S. adults over the age of 60 suffer from obesity, which can lead to heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and certain types of cancer. Part of your obese patients’ weight management plan should include what happens between visits — this means regular weigh-ins. The 100Plus Digital Weight Scale sends that at-home weigh-in data right to you, the practitioner, so you can monitor weight trends over time and track progress in obese patients.
- Rapid Weight Loss If your patient is losing weight too quickly, you may not know the cause, but you would want to ensure that you take action immediately — whether that’s a phone call or an office visit. The 100Plus Digital Weight Scale enables you, the practitioner, to have insight into your patient’s weight between visits through remote patient monitoring so you can monitor weight fluctuations.
- Low profile design
- Cell network connectivity
- International capabilities — measure anywhere
- Automatically streams data to the practice with no user intervention
- LED display
- Batteries included
- Automatically turns on when stepped on and off after use
- Calibrated for up to 440 lbs. (200 kg)
Free to You and Your Patients
100Plus is free for your practice and your patients and makes it easy for you to monitor patients in-between visits and earn extra revenue for Remote Patient Monitoring time with Medicare payment for CPT 99453 and 99457, and co-pay for CPT 99454.
How it works
100Plus is the fastest and easiest remote patient monitoring platform to implement. You can be
Live in Five™ and have your first patients setup in minutes! We do all of the outreach, enrollment, and support — all you have to do is review the data.
- Sign up You can sign up within minutes by providing just a few details.
- Enroll your patient(s) Add your patient's information and select the 100Plus device you'd like your patient to receive.
- Patients receive and use the device We ship the device directly to your patient fully configured. Your patient unpacks the device and can immediately start to use it without any setup.
- Review patient data 100Plus streams the data from your patient's device into your account on the 100Plus Provider Portal. After 30 days, we notify your practice to review the patient's data and send out a report.
- Get paid We direct your biller to bill Medicare for CPT 99453, 99457, and 99454. You keep the Medicare payment for CPT 99453 and 99457. After Medicare payment, we debit your account for CPT 99454, minus co-pay, to cover our hardware, cellular services, hosting, and customer support.