100Plus Emergency Watch
- No upfront cost — free for you and your patients*
- Earn more revenue — hundreds of thousands of dollars for your practice
- Drive Better outcomes — continuously monitor the seniors in your population
- Start today — we handle patient outreach, enrollment, device setup, and support — you just review the data
One in four US seniors falls each year. 12 million, over a quarter, of US seniors, live alone. Protect your senior population with help on-demand functionality. With the 100Plus Emergency Watch, seniors, especially those living alone, are empowered to call emergency services or an emergency contact of their choice with the push of a button.
Keep track of your patients’ heart rate and step activity remotely with the 100Plus Emergency Watch. The emergency watch enables practitioners like you to remotely monitor crucial changes in heart rate and patient activity levels providing insights that are critical for patients with heart-related illnesses, obesity, and other conditions that require you to better understand your patients’ day-to-day vitals. The watch also enables your patient to be in control during emergency situations with push to call emergency alert built-in. Stay connected to your patients’ wellbeing with clear, continuous, and accurate data.
When a patient receives a 100Plus Emergency Watch, it’s fully configured and ready to use out of the box — no smartphone, app, Bluetooth, or WiFi required. The device automatically streams data to the practice with no user intervention. Provide a dramatically higher level of care to your patients by unlocking the value of remote patient monitoring.
- Falls and Emergencies One in four US seniors falls each year. Protect your senior population with help on demand functionality. Seniors are empowered to call emergency services or an emergency contact of their choice with the push of a button.
- Obesity 41% of U.S. adults over the age of 60 suffer from obesity, which can lead to heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and certain types of cancer. Part of your obese patients’ weight management plan should include what happens between visits — this means having an understanding of their activity level on a daily and continuous basis. The 100Plus Emergency Watch streams step count and heart rate data into the 100Plus Practitioner Portal so you can monitor trends over time and track progress in obese patients.
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Heart rate may help identify patients at high risk for CHF. Monitoring a patient’s heart rate may help you identify early signs of CHF. Lack of physical activity is also a risk factor or CHF, so monitoring step activity level can also help identify a patient in time for treatment.
- Help on demand with call for help functionality
- Heart rate monitoring
- Step tracking
- Works out of the box — no setup required
- Cell network connectivity
- Automatically streams data to the practice with no user intervention
- Front-facing watch display
- Touch screen display
Free to You and Your Patients*
100Plus is free for your practice and your patients* and makes it easy for you to monitor patients in-between visits and earn extra revenue for Remote Patient Monitoring time with Medicare payment for CPT 99453 and 99457, and co-pay for CPT 99454.
How it works
100Plus is the fastest and easiest remote patient monitoring platform to implement. You can be
Live in Five™ and have your first patients setup in minutes! We do all of the outreach, enrollment, and support — all you have to do is review the data.
- Sign up You can sign up within minutes by providing just a few details.
- Enroll your patient(s) Add your patient's information and select the 100Plus device you'd like your patient to receive.
- Patients receive and use the device We ship the device directly to your patient fully configured. Your patient unpacks the device and can immediately start to use it without any setup.
- Review patient data 100Plus streams the data from your patient's device into your account on the 100Plus Provider Portal. After 30 days, we notify your practice to review the patient's data and send out a report.
- Get paid We direct your biller to bill Medicare for CPT 99453, 99457, and 99454. You keep the Medicare payment for CPT 99453 and 99457. After Medicare payment, we debit your account for CPT 99454, minus co-pay, to cover our hardware, cellular services, hosting, and customer support.
*May be subject to a copay.