Gain valuable insights on the evolving RPM legal landscape including requirements, policy updates, and key considerations with Carrie Nixon, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Nixon Gwilt Law, a national law firm focused exclusively on healthcare innovation.
During this webinar you can expect to learn:
- Everything you need to know about RPM during the public health emergency (PHE)
- The nuts and bolts of RPM requirements and what the future holds
- How RPM benefits patients and practices
- How an RPM program can boost your MIPS performance
- Best practices for handling audits
Access the Latest RPM News
Stay up to date with the latest news, articles and webinars about remote patient monitoring and telehealth.
"*" indicates required fields