Who we are
100Plus is the fastest-growing Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors and their patients, enabling seniors to remain independent and connected to their doctors between visits. Medicare reimburses for 100Plus devices and services, as well as pays providers to review data streamed from 100Plus devices in an effort to drive better care and longevity for senior patients. 100Plus is at the forefront of a nascent $30 billion market.
We have an experienced team comprised of several former Johns Hopkins, UC Berkeley, Demandforce, Amazon, Experian, and Practice Fusion veterans dedicated to providing lifesaving technology.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The Account Manager is the primary point of contact and trusted advisor for all assigned clients, providing expert level knowledge on Remote Patient Monitoring from successful implementation and training to guiding practices through the detailed billing and reimbursement process. 1+ year experience in a medical office or healthcare industry with an emphasis on medical billing is required.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Mission-Driven: You are passionate about our mission and values, and driven by serving your community.
- A Force Multiplier: We need force multipliers – people who are 5x’ers and can do more with less.
- A Cultural Fit: We seek people who highly align with us and our value system. This ensures that we are together for the duration and will have the largest impact possible on our community.
- A Remarkable Individual: We strive to hire remarkable people who have contagious personalities that inject joy and build up the team around them. We feel that it’s your right as a team member to work in a safe and inclusive environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Act as primary point of contact and trusted advisor for all assigned clients
- Provide superior training and product expertise to clients as they move through the implementation and onboarding process and as new features are released on the platform
- Guide practices through the detailed billing and reimbursement process on a monthly basis
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts and identify opportunities for ongoing growth and success on the platform
- Conduct regular check-ins and quarterly reviews with accounts in order to achieve client and company goals
- Work collaboratively with the 100Plus team to communicate client needs and requests
- Thoroughly document all client interactions in Salesforce
- Own your role – understand the KPIs that contribute to your monthly and quarterly performance goals and ensure you leverage them to exceed expectations.
Reports to: Sales Leadership
BENEFITS AT 100PLUS
Beyond offering meaningful and rewarding work, 100Plus offers:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-provided 401K
- Over market equity
- Health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Flexible PTO
100Plus is the fastest-growing remote patient monitoring platform empowering doctors to manage their chronic patients remotely and proactively engage them to avoid expensive, episodic care and drive a higher quality of life. When a Medicare patient receives a 100Plus medical device, it’s at no cost to them, fully configured, and ready to use out of the box — no smartphone, app, Bluetooth, or WiFi required. Reduce episodic care and improve patient care by continuously monitoring high-risk seniors in your population.
What We Look For In a Candidate:
You are Mission-Driven – We work with individuals who are passionate about our mission and our values. This ensures that our team is aligned to be in the greatest service to the community around us.
You are a Force Multiplier – We recognize we are in a highly competitive market, and our competitors have infinitely more capital and resources. To win, we need force multipliers – people who are 5x’ers and can do more with less. Whenever interviewing a candidate, we ask, “Is this person a star?” If the answer is “no,” we move on.
You are a Cultural Fit – We seek people who are highly aligned with us and our value system. This ensures that we are together for the duration and will have the largest impact possible on our community.
You are a Remarkable Individual – We strive to hire remarkable people who have contagious personalities that inject joy and build up the team around them. We feel that it’s your right as a team member to work in a safe and inclusive environment.
It’s critical as a candidate you embrace our mission and are aligned with our core values. You can read more about our core values here.