Who we are
100Plus is the fastest-growing AI-Assisted Remote Patient Monitoring platform for doctors to enable seniors to remain independent and connected via devices to their doctors between visits. 100Plus provides seniors with devices (blood pressure, blood glucose, weight scales), and data is streamed from those devices real-time with a goal to drive better care and potentially save the lives of senior patients. 100Plus is at the forefront of this nascent $30 billion market.
We have an experienced team, composed of several former Practice Fusion, Amazon, BlueShield, and Facebook veterans dedicated to providing lifesaving technology.
Candidates who work best with our team represent the following attributes:
- Mission-Driven– We work with individuals who are passionate about our mission in serving seniors with chronic conditions. . This ensures that our team is aligned to be in the greatest service to the community around us.
- Force Multipliers –We recognize we are in a highly competitive market, and our competitors have infinitely more capital and resources. To win, we need force multipliers – people who are 5x'ers and can do more with less.
- Cultural Fits –We seek people who are highly aligned with us and our value system. This ensures that we are together for the duration and will have the largest impact possible on our global community.
- Remarkable Individuals – We strive to hire remarkable people who have contagious personalities that inject joy and build up the team around them.
About the Role
100Plus is searching for a proven Marketing Manager to join our growing team. As the Marketing Manager, you’ll be a key member of the Marketing team, responsible for driving business and managing marketing activities.
- Setting up and managing lead growth and optimization strategy across channels with heavy emphasis on paid search and paid social, display/programmatic, AMB, email and content marketing
- Acts as a project manager for various marketing initiatives
- Develop hypotheses and implement testing strategies to drive growth using creative/copy, audience segmentation, ad placements, keywords, etc.
- Assist with management of daily communication with media and affiliate partners
- Assist with new channels expansions
- Facilitate in SEO management
Experience & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing roles for an agency, established brand, or a tech start-up in the B2B space.
- 3-5 years of experience managing platforms including Salesforce (Pardot, CRM, Tableau), Google Ads, Bing, GDN, DSP, ABM, Linkedin, and Facebook
- Knowledge of B2B marketing techniques, digital channels, and email marketing
- Medical tech and/or healthcare experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, analytics, or related field
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Strong ability to execute tactically and drive results
- Flexibility to handle multiple projects and able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Critical thinker with track record of setting up and managing campaigns
- Positive, can-do attitude, intellectual curiosity, and creative, out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Beyond offering meaningful and rewarding work, 100Plus offers:
- Competitive compensation packages and equity.
- Employer-provided 401K
- Over market equity
- Health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Flexible PTO
We prefer San Francisco-based team members, but are open to relocation or remote work for the right candidate.
To all recruitment agencies
We believe in transparency, clear communication, and respect. For that reason, we would like to provide you with our recruitment agency policy in order to not waste anyone’s time. At present, 100Plus is not working with recruitment agencies. Please do not call to follow up on your email. 100Plus does not accept any speculative CVs unless we have specifically instructed you with the authority to provide this. 100Plus will not be responsible for any fees relating to unsolicited CVs