100Plus makes it easy for your practice to monitor patients’ health in-between visits via remote patient monitoring devices. Book your demo today and receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card when you attend one of the first 50 demos by August 31st, 2020.*
- No upfront expenses for providers and devices are no cost for patients¹
- Drive better outcomes - proactive care for high-risk seniors in your population
- Medicare reimbursement up to $720+/patient/year²
- Covid-19 Sympton Kit available
- White glove on-boarding: we handle patient outreach, enrollment, device setup and support
Earn extra revenue for your practice with Medicare payment for CPT codes 99453 and 99457, and co-pay for CPT code 99454. Schedule your demo today!
Request a demo
(Healthcare providers only)
Why 100Plus Remote Patient Monitoring?
Start understanding how your patients are doing between visits with 100Plus’ Remote Patient Monitoring. The 100Plus Blood Pressure Cuff, Digital Weight Scale, Emergency Watch, and Blood Glucose Monitor are all free to your Medicare patients.¹ When a patient receives a 100Plus medical device, it’s fully configured and ready to use out of the box — no smartphone, app, Bluetooth, or WiFi required. Provide a dramatically higher level of care to your patients by unlocking the value of remote patient monitoring.
¹Patients may be subject to a copay. Patients must have a medical necessity to receive a device.
²National average monthly reimbursement for CPT codes 99453 and 99457, and co-pay for CPT 99454.
100Plus is the fastest and easiest remote patient monitoring platform to implement. You can be
Live in Five™ and have your first patients setup in minutes!
You can sign up within minutes by providing just a few details.
Add your patient's information and select the 100Plus device you'd like your patient to receive.
Enroll your patient(s)
How it works
We ship the device directly to your patient fully configured. Your patient unpacks the device and can immediately start to use it without any setup.
Patients receive and use the device
100Plus streams the data from your patient's device into your account on the 100Plus Provider Portal. After 30 days, we notify your practice to review the patient's data and send out a report.
Review patient data
We direct your biller to bill Medicare for CPT 99453, 99457, and 99454. You keep the Medicare payment for CPT 99453 and 99457. After Medicare payment, we debit your account for CPT 99454, minus co-pay, to cover our hardware, cellular services, hosting, and customer support.
Free to you and your patients
*Promotion Terms & Conditions
In order to receive the gift cards,
- The provider who attends the demo and signs the agreement must 1) have a valid NPI# 2) be a decision-maker for his/her practice 3) have qualified Medicare patients in his practice.
- The provider must be one of the first 50 providers who complete the demo to receive a $50 Amazon gift card for completing the 100Plus demo from 8/1/2020 to 8/31/2020.
- The provider must be one of the first 50 providers who sign the 100Plus Provider agreement, complete the provider activation process (i.e. upload billing info, onboard their billers) during 8/1/2020-8/31/2020 to receive a $200 Amazon Gift Card.