The COVID-19 pandemic has taken a heavy toll on our healthcare system and all those serving on the front lines. After more than two years, it’s no surprise that clinicians are walking away in droves and healthcare facilities are facing critical staffing shortages. According to the American Hospital Association, there will be a shortage of up to 3.2 million healthcare workers by 2026.
While there is no one-size-fits all solution, digital health technologies such as remote patient monitoring have been a critical tool in the fight against COVID-19, helping practices deliver remote care to patients suffering from chronic conditions.
During this webinar you can expect to learn:
- The challenges with care today
- How your practice can increase efficiency while reducing clinician workload
- Improving patient outcomes with RPM
- Implementing RPM in your practice
- How AI-enabled RPM can help improve patient adherence
Access the Latest RPM News
Stay up to date with the latest news, articles and webinars about remote patient monitoring and telehealth.
"*" indicates required fields