100Plus makes it easy for your practice to monitor patients’ health in-between visits using remote patient monitoring devices. Plus, receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card when you attend one of the first 50 demos by July 31st, 2020.*
- No upfront expenses for providers and devices are no cost for patients¹
- Web results
- Medicare reimbursement up to $720+/patient/year²
- White glove onboarding: we handle patient outreach and enrollment
Earn extra revenue with Medicare payment for CPT 99453 and 99457, and co-pay for CPT 99454. Book your demo today.
Request a demo
(Healthcare providers only)
Why 100Plus Remote Patient Monitoring?
Start understanding how your patients are doing between visits with 100Plus’ Remote Patient Monitoring. The 100Plus Blood Pressure Cuff, Digital Weight Scale, Emergency Watch, and Blood Glucose Monitor are all free to your Medicare patients.¹ When a patient receives a 100Plus medical device, it’s fully configured and ready to use out of the box — no smartphone, app, Bluetooth, or WiFi required. Provide a dramatically higher level of care to your patients by unlocking the value of telemedicine and remote patient monitoring.
¹Patients may be subject to a copay. Patients must have a medical necessity to receive a device.
²National average monthly reimbursement for CPT codes 99453 and 99457, and co-pay for CPT 99454.
*Promotion Terms & Conditions
In order to receive the gift cards,
- The provider who attends the demo and signs the agreement must 1) have a valid NPI# 2) be a decision-maker for his/her practice 3) have qualified Medicare patients in his practice.
- The provider must be one of the first 50 providers who complete the demo to receive a $50 Amazon gift card for completing the 100Plus demo from 7/1/2020 to 7/31/2020.
- The provider must be one of the first 50 providers who sign the 100Plus Provider agreement, complete the provider activation process (i.e. upload billing info, onboard their billers) during 7/1/2020-7/31/2020 to receive a $200 Amazon Gift Card.